Special Post COVID Guidelines For Keeping All Of Us Safe
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: We are temporarily leaving a one lane "spacer," or 6 feet, between groups of bowlers.
· BOWLING BALLS AND TABLES/CHAIRS SANITIZED AFTER EVERY USE: Bowling balls will be left on the racks by the ball returns. Bowl-a-Rama staff will sanitize the balls, including finger holes, tables and chairs before allowing new customers to the lane.
· NEW ONLINE WAITING LIST: We are now using an online waiting list which will allow you to come in after your lane is ready, if you prefer. We also have tables in Splits to get food and drink while you wait. Please call 30 minutes before arrival if you'd like to be entered onto our waiting list.
· SHOE COVERS OFFERED: Shoe rentals will be sanitized between use, but a disposable, single-use shoe cover that can be worn over your own shoes will now be offered as well.
· FACE MASKS ARE REQUIRED TO ENTER BUILDING: Customers will be asked to wear a face covering unless eating or drinking, or bowling while socially distanced from others outside their home/group.
· HAND SANITIZER ALL AROUND CENTER: Hand sanitizer pumps have been installed at all entrances and other common areas.
· BATHROOMS CLEANED & SANITIZED ON REGULAR SCHEDULE: Bathrooms will be checked and cleaned/sanitized every half hour.
· EMPLOYEE HEALTH CHECKED: Staff health is monitored closely, including a temperature check at the beginning of all shifts. Employees showing symptoms are not permitted to work.
Check back for updates! We will be making them as often as needed.