Guidelines For Keeping All Of Us Safe
· SOCIAL DISTANCING: We are still attempting to space people out when able, and ask that our guests leave at least 6' of space from others outside their group.
· TABLES/CHAIRS AND BOWLING BALLS SANITIZED AFTER EVERY USE
· NEW ONLINE WAITING LIST: We are now using an online waiting list which will allow you to come in after your lane is ready, if you prefer. We also have tables in Splits to get food and drink while you wait. Please call 30 minutes before arrival if you'd like to be entered onto our waiting list.
· SHOE COVERS OFFERED: Shoe rentals will be sanitized between use, but a disposable, single-use shoe cover that can be worn over your own shoes will now be offered as well.
· FACE MASKS STRONGLY ENCOURAGED: Our staff will continue to wear their face masks, and we ask our guests to do so as well when unable to socially distance from others outside their group.
· HAND SANITIZER ALL AROUND CENTER: Hand sanitizer pumps have been installed at all entrances and other common areas.
· BATHROOMS CLEANED & SANITIZED ON REGULAR SCHEDULE: Bathrooms will be checked and cleaned/sanitized every half hour.
· EMPLOYEE HEALTH CHECKED: Staff health is monitored closely, including a temperature check at the beginning of all shifts. Employees showing symptoms are not permitted to work.
Check back for updates! We will be making them as often as needed.